Radnor Reports …
... can help you prepare for the changes coming out of Washington.
Radnor publishes two popular public newsletters:
- Inside Washington's Headlines
- Radnor Geopolitical Report
Emailed twice monthly, with special Radnor Reports as warranted, these newsletters often forecast events and decisions months in advance.
As you read news accounts or view television programs, you may come to realized just how often you heard about it first through Radnor Reports.
Search Radnor Reports
- The Joe Biden I Know
- While we were paying attention to Donald Trump …
- The GOP Debate: Who Won? Who Lost?
- Pollster Frank Luntz sums up the shortcomings of some of the GOP candidates
- Ever notice how Swedes use humor to express important concepts?
- Social Security is called “the third rail of American politics” for a reason: Touch it and you die.
- Rand Paul campaign expects contributions to “increase big.” So is this about political fundraising or national security?
- From Decoration Day to Memorial Day: A Fractious but Very American Journey
- I lost two good and long-time friends today: Jim Brady and Gene Callahan
- Obama doesn’t seem to know how to be president
- A tale of two Virginias
- The Manipulator: Psychological Profile of Ukrainian President Yanukovich
- Chris Christie: The revealing recklessness
- Chris Christie and Bridgegate: Just one email away from destruction
- Why is China doing what nations do when they prepare for war?
- Nelson Mandela, one woman’s words, and the whole world’s dignity
- See you in Reyjavik, Joe.
- Obama is doing what he does: the grubby political stuff
- The Lonely Answer: Syria is for Realists
- Inclusiveness: By Invitation Only
- Roe v. Wade: Was Another Concern on the Justice’s Mind?
- A question from Politico: Is it appropriate for politicians to use this time, in any capacity, to reexamine gun control?
- Is the Middle the Future? If so, Who’s in the Middle?
- “You can’t teach an old dogma new tricks.”
- A looming tea party backlash?
- Should the GOP break the anti-tax pledge?
- Are Republicans missing too many Sister Souljah moments?
- George McGovern, 1922-2012
- The politics of clout: Where’s the bourbon and branch water?
- Candy Tries to Help Her Hero
- The tea parties in our political future
- Growling and roaring in the Romney campaign
- Obama’s audacious strategy: Desperation or deliberation?
- Last hurrah for Nancy Pelosi?
- With friends like these …
- A tale of two uninspiring speeches
- Of smoots and gaffes
- Romney the Unready
- Romney and the media circus over Bain and tax returns
- This horrible sinking feeling
- Monty Python, Political Pundit
- The wages of Wisconsin?
- BLAMING OBAMACARE ON CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN MARSHALL – Part 2
- Wisconsin: Labor gambles and loses
- Why Legends Lose
- Dumb comment followed by dumber comment
- BLAMING OBAMACARE ON CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN MARSHALL – Part 1
- Mulligans are for golf, not for political talking-heads: A defense of Hilary Rosen
- Politics is plumbing
- Santorum Proves that the Fat Lady is in Bad Voice
- Anthony W. Hawks Balanced Budget amendment Border control Business Chicago Cubs China Congress Constitutional law Controversial David Murrin Egypt Ekaterina and Elizaveta Egorova Elections Favorites Federal budget Finance Geopolitical Global warming Guns and gun control Healthcare Iran Iraq Journalism Ken Feltman Ken Feltman at Politico Lobbyists Mark Rhoads Michael Granger Middle East Mitt Romney National debt Organized labor Peter Feltman Politcal Consulting Political parties Politics President Obama psychological profile Russia Science Snip-it Sports Steve Jobs Syria Thought-Provoking Analysis Ukraine Walid Phares War powers Washington White House
- Democrats drowning in debt; GOP war chest getting bigger. #NewsMax #Dem #GOP #fundraising @scoopit sco.lt/58wRA9 15 hours ago
- The long-term demographic challenge from within conta.cc/1lctgC8 https://t.co/RxWJZmFv43 16 hours ago
- Is America too dumb for TV news? #RollingStone #media #TV @scoopit sco.lt/9EL0O9 18 hours ago
- Fighting terrorism? There's an app for that. Yes, there is! #app #terrorism @scoopit via @apptifred sco.lt/8zDJc9 21 hours ago
- Time to move beyond ‘medieval’ cyber security approach, expert says. #cybersecurity @scoopit via @apptifred sco.lt/7HU0i9 21 hours ago
- Pundits shared their predictions for Donald Trump in late July. How did they do? #Trump #GOP @JoeTrippi @scoopit sco.lt/5hyWTx 21 hours ago
- Trump drops 12 points in Reuters/Ipsos poll. #Trump #polls @scoopit sco.lt/5qm5Vx 21 hours ago
- Chinese forces use flamethrowers in Xinjiang on Uighur nationalists. #China #Uighur @scoopit via @ProfessorDixon sco.lt/90470L 21 hours ago
- Six French films that speak to the identity of the French nation. #France #films #identity @scoopit sco.lt/8AU7PN 1 day ago
- Turkey, Russia: War of words over downed Russian jet - BBC. #Turkey #Russia #ISIS #jet @scoopit sco.lt/79l2i9 1 day ago
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- February 2008
- October 2007
- April 2007
- July 2006
- April 2006
- September 2005
- March 2005
- January 2005
- January 2004
- December 2003
Category Archives: Ekaterina and Elizaveta Egorova
by Elizaveta Egorova, PhD, and Ekaterina Egorova, PhD (This is an update of the April 2010 psychological profile of President Yanukovich by Ekaterina Egorova and Elizaveta Egorova.) Viktor Yanukovich’s choice between the association with the EU or the accession to the Customs Union is quite … Continue reading
Ekaterina Egorova, President of “Niccolo M” Group of Companies, Russia Elizaveta Egorova, political psychologist, University of Northern Virginia, USA Alexander Lukashenko has got used to act on a grand scale. If he is sure to be elected the president again, so be it for … Continue reading
by Ekaterina Egorova, PhD in Political Science & President of Moscow-based Niccolo M Group of Companies, and Elisabeth Egorova, PhD, Political Psychologist, Niccolo M Group of Companies What Kind of President in Ukraine did Medvedev and Obama get? Both Putin … Continue reading
Special Bulletin: Impact of Psychological Characteristics of President Obama, President Medvedev and Prime Minister Putin on U.S.-Russian Relations
Ekaterina Egorova, PhD in Political Science & President of Moscow-based Niccolo M Group of Companies, and Elisabeth Egorova, Political Psychologist with Niccolo M Group in Moscow, have combined on another comparative psychological analysis of the Russian and U.S. leaders. The … Continue reading
Comparative Psychological Analysis of the Personalities of the U.S. Presidential Candidates John McCain and Barack Obama
by Ekaterina Egorova, PhD in Political Science & President of Moscow-based Niccolo M Group of Companies, and Elisabeth Egorova, Political Psychologist, Niccolo M Group of Companies We have conducted a study in which John McCain and Barack Obama, the 2008 … Continue reading