The New York Times –
President Trump renewed worries about voter intimidation, as Republicans prepare for a poll-watching effort that has alarmed voting rights groups. Facebook is banning ads that undermine the election.
- A day after refusing to condemn white supremacists, Trump aims xenophobic attack at Ilhan Omar.
- Will Trump participate in the next two debates?
- Trump renews fears of voter intimidation as G.O.P. poll watchers mobilize.
- A far-right group that trades in political violence has gotten a boost.
- Pence heads to Iowa, as Biden and Trump catch their breath and host fund-raisers.
- For undecided voters, one thing is clear: The debate didn’t help.
- These people’s job is making sure Nov. 3 isn’t a disaster.