Radnor Reports … Information for Decision-Makers
Radnor can help you prepare for change.
Radnor publishes articles and news items that often forecast events and decisions months in advance.
As you read news accounts or view television programs, you may come to realized just how often you heard about it first through Radnor Reports.
Search Radnor Reports
- Trump’s Presidency: the German Perspective
- How Republics End
- Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say
- Here’s Proof Some Pollsters Are Putting A Thumb On The Scale
- Internet of Things gets its zombie apocalypse, and this is just the beginning
- Five takeaways from Comey’s October surprise
- Password Security Best Practices
- How would a contested election work? Five things to know
- The State of Play With a Dozen Days to Go
- Trump Allies Focus Anger on Another Target: GOP Leaders
- Are Democrats Headed For A Split Even If Clinton Wins?
- Donald Trump faces foreign donor fundraising scandal
- After Years Of Warnings, Internet Of Things Devices To Blame For Big Internet Attack
- Forget Data Scientists – Make Everyone Data Savvy
- A generation of GOP stars stands diminished: ‘Everything Trump touches dies’
- Trump, tapes, turmoil and troubles
- Trump Remarks: Ryan ‘Sickened,’ McConnell Calls Them ‘Repugnant’
- Pence bails on event with Ryan… GOP Senators & House Members call for Trump to quit… Trump: ‘Zero chance I’ll quit’
- The Internet of Things and the wisdom of crowds
- Why the Internet of Things could change politics
- Have we reached the natural limit to the human lifespan?
- Mike Pence is the presidential candidate Republicans wish they had
- Cord-never? Loyal cable subscriber? Either way, content creators want your attention
- 7 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Never Do
- Here’s How Quantum Computing Will Change The World
- The formative years: How did Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump become who they are today?
- The first Trump-Clinton presidential debate transcript, annotated
- As a Senator, Hillary Clinton Got Along With the GOP. Could She Do So as President?
- How Trump Could Win The White House While Losing The Popular Vote
- Do Presidential Debates Impact Election Outcomes?
- Is Trump the Only Republican Who Can Handle the Media Onslaught?
- For Trump-Clinton Debate, The Biggest Rules Are Secret
- Why isn’t Hillary Clinton 50 points ahead — or even 10 points ahead?
- 17 ‘Internet Of Things’ facts you should know
- There’s Nothing Better Than a Scared, Rich Candidate
- What does DDOS mean? Why should you care?
- Who does the public trust less, Clinton or Trump?
- Who are the hackers? What motivates them? Are there ‘good’ hackers?
- The ransomware dilemma: Is paying up a good idea?
- Did fracking really awaken Oklahoma’s sleeping fault lines?
- Is History Repeating in the 2016 Campaign?
- Joe Trippi: Weird Deaniac?
- Surprise: Donald Trump wants to make up his own delegate-selection rules
- Erdoğan and Putin: The Game of Thrones
- Key women are abandoning Donald Trump
- Could being profane bring Trump down?
- The Joe Biden I Know
- While we were paying attention to Donald Trump …
- The GOP Debate: Who Won? Who Lost?
- Pollster Frank Luntz sums up the shortcomings of some of the GOP candidates
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- February 2008
- October 2007
- April 2007
- July 2006
- April 2006
- September 2005
- March 2005
- January 2005
- January 2004
- December 2003
Ken Feltman’s #PoliticalHumorMy Tweets
Category Archives: Ekaterina and Elizaveta Egorova
The Game of Thrones: Psychological analysis of the roots of cooperation and conflict between Erdoğan and Putin By Dr. Ekaterina Egorova, President of Political Profiler (USA), and Dr. Elizaveta Egorova, CEO of Political Profiler (USA) Copyright © 2016 Dr. Ekaterina … Continue reading
by Elizaveta Egorova, PhD, and Ekaterina Egorova, PhD (This is an update of the April 2010 psychological profile of President Yanukovich by Ekaterina Egorova and Elizaveta Egorova.) Viktor Yanukovich’s choice between the association with the EU or the accession to the Customs Union is quite … Continue reading
Ekaterina Egorova, President of “Niccolo M” Group of Companies, Russia Elizaveta Egorova, political psychologist, University of Northern Virginia, USA Alexander Lukashenko has got used to act on a grand scale. If he is sure to be elected the president again, so be it for … Continue reading
by Ekaterina Egorova, PhD in Political Science & President of Moscow-based Niccolo M Group of Companies, and Elisabeth Egorova, PhD, Political Psychologist, Niccolo M Group of Companies What Kind of President in Ukraine did Medvedev and Obama get? Both Putin … Continue reading
Special Bulletin: Impact of Psychological Characteristics of President Obama, President Medvedev and Prime Minister Putin on U.S.-Russian Relations
Ekaterina Egorova, PhD in Political Science & President of Moscow-based Niccolo M Group of Companies, and Elisabeth Egorova, Political Psychologist with Niccolo M Group in Moscow, have combined on another comparative psychological analysis of the Russian and U.S. leaders. The … Continue reading